Dan had the day off today so we got adventurous...after feeding and changing all the girls this morning, we ventured out for a walk around the lake (~4 miles in total). I should have worn real shoes, not my usual flip flops. Then after another round of feedings we took a few pictures of the girls and then ventured to the pharmacy and Target where we stocked up on more diapers. Upon returning home all the girls wanted to eat, so another round of feedings and that brings us to the present time. They're trying to sleep, but I keep hearing Avery every now and again letting us know she's not sleepy :)
Another 'outing' to report is that Camille's feeding tube is officially out now! We pulled it out last night because she ate from the bottle for two days. She had one rough feeding since pulling it, but is still generally doing well and I don't think it will need to go back in. Horray!
Avery didn't like picture time, what a face!
 |
| Avery, Brelynn, Camille |
No comments:
Post a Comment