Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

10.18.09 ~ happy girls

All the girls have officially rolled from their bellies to their backs at least once. Brelynn joined the rolling group on Wednesday this week but hasn't wanted to show off her talents again since then. They are so happy and smiley, especially in the mornings. They are sleeping amazingly well, often eating about 8:00 pm and then sleeping from 10:00 pm until 6:00 am! They wake up every 4 hours like clockwork during the day to eat and then either take a nap or play in the swing or bouncer while we try to get things done around the house. We're starting to get more sleep now and are feeling like the craziness may calm down a bit soon. At least we hope it will! I still need help during they daytime feedings because try as I might, they won't stagger their feedings. They all want to wake up and eat at the same time and get angry if I make them wait because I'm feeding someone else! On a good note, they can now eat a bottle in 20-30 minutes instead of taking an hour.

Brelynn, Avery, and Camille
We went to Jubilee Farms to visit our friend Farmer Ryan last weekend. Here's a picture of the girls in the pumpkins. They were getting sleepy but they were good sports with photo time. They're wearing their Halloween outfits, figured we'd better wear them as much as possible before they outgrow them.

No comments:

Post a Comment