Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

12.21.09 ~ Christmas dresses

Wow, the time is sure flying by. The girls are almost 6 months old and they are keeping us really busy now. They continue to grow and learn new things. Weights as of last Wednesday were: Camille 11 pounds, 1 ounce. Avery 12 pounds, 0 ounces. Brelynn 13 pounds, 4 ounces. They are all reaching for objects, laughing, and standing with a little help. They love to play in the jumper in the kitchen, exersaucers, and the play mat. They can even wiggle their way off the mat at times. We have adorable little Christmas dresses for them this year (thanks Grandma C!). We got some other really cute pictures, but Dan is making me wait until after Christmas to post them. Some people may be getting copies at Christmas time :)

Here I am with Brelynn, Camille, and Avery (from L to R)
Avery, Brelynn, Camille

1 comment:

  1. What cuties! :) I can't believe how BIG they are getting! I'm hoping to visit sometime after the colds leave our house... maybe in the new year.

    ReplyDelete