Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

1.29.10 ~ Seven Months

The girls are 7 months old and still doing well. They're almost sitting now and love to eat solids. They are babbling and blowing raspberries (aka spitting). I think we're getting really close to our first teeth for all the girls. Avery's been running a fever for the last 4-5 days without any other symptoms so my guess is a tooth is imminent. We have a new doctor now with a change in insurance for the new year so our growth charts aren't as detailed as the computerized ones we had before. Anyway, the girls are all growing and gaining weight. We had three appts this week and all the ht/wt measurements were different. I'm not sure the girls are as tall as the doctor's office measured, but this is what we got as of 1/26/10 (compared to other 7 month olds):

Avery: wt: 13 lbs, 8 oz (~5%ile), ht: 25.25" (20%ile), head:16.5" (25%ile)
Brelynn: 14 lbs, 15 oz (12%ile), ht: 26" (26%ile), head: 17.5" (85%ile)
Camille: 12 lbs, 12 oz (less than 3%ile), ht:25" (8%ile), head: 16.5" (25%ile)

Camille eating squash

Avery at breakfast

Brelynn eating crab legs

holding hands at breakfast


3 comments:

  1. Gosh, Brenda! They are just adorable!! :) I'm itchin to come over and help you... I'll have to check with Josh and see when I can sneek over (we've got a busy Feb, but there's gotta be one day!). I also got a new crockpot recipe and you came to my mind. I'll have to email it to you.
    Miss you!
    ~Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are adorable, absolutely precious! I found your blog through my sisters Facebook. Congrats on such beautiful girls! Please tell Dan hello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are such cuties! I can't wait to meet them!!!

    ReplyDelete