Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

3.9.10 ~ rolling over

I mostly post updates to keep friends and family informed about the girls and to share pictures of them, but I also want this to serve as a makeshift baby book to help me record dates, milestones, and events as they happen. It is much quicker for me to post a short little note than to find their baby books and in my nicest handwriting update it. So, that being said here's another first.

Avery rolled over from her back to her tummy today. I put her on her back to play with toys and went upstairs to make their lunchtime bottles. When I came back she was on her tummy. Way to go, Avery!

I think Camille rolled from her back to her tummy, too. I can't confirm this yet because when I got downstairs she appeared to be on her tummy and as soon as she heard me she rolled onto her back. So, either she rolled and then rolled back or she had almost rolled but still had her arm under her (basically rolling to her side and rotating her hips). We'll play more this afternoon to see if they'll do it again.

Don't worry, Brelynn's getting close, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment