In an effort to celebrate the girls' birthday as much as possible, Dan & I took them to the Seattle Aquarium. They liked splashing in the water at the touch tank and trying to grab starfish and sea cucumbers. They were fascinated by the Window on Washington Waters display where they could touch the glass as the giant fish swam by. We also got root beer floats and the girls each got a tiny taste of ice cream, which they loved! (Sorry for the picure quality on the last 3...I didn't have time to adjust settings)
+copy.jpg)
On their actual birthday we kept pretty close to home for the most part. They had their 12 month well child appointment and each got three shots. Later in the day we headed to Red Robin for dinner and then to the UW to be guest speakers for the Expecting Multiples parenting series that we took just over a year ago. I think we scared those poor twin parents to death :) After such a busy weekend we are all exhausted, but what an amazing birthday weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment