Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

3.18.11 ~ Bribery

I'll admit it, I'm a fan of bribery. I bribe the girls all the time. Eat your hot dog and you can have more broccoli (no, I didn't write that backwards), use the potty and you get a mini marshmallow, keep your pants on during naps and you get an M&M. Brelynn and Camille figured out the pants on bribe really fast and they are getting lots of M&M's now. Poor Avery can't seem to figure that one out. She wants M&M's but always takes her pants off during naps and quiet times. And she takes off her one piece footed pajamas sometime before I get them up in the morning, too. She's a clothing Houdini. Such talent. I've resorted to posting a picture by her bed to help remind her to keep her pants on...let's hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment