Notable milestones and achievements this month...Brelynn finally jumped and got a little air under those feet. Avery is inconsistently counting to 10; sometimes she'll get all the numbers but most of the time it's a lot of extra 6's until she gets to 9...10! All the girls are starting to put ending sounds on their words, especially Camille. We hear lots of two word combos and an occasional three word combo. Today Avery said, "momma...more bubble" when we were blowing bubbles outside. They can stack 8-10 little wooden blocks and have been able to do this for awhile now. I've mentioned before they are great at taking clothes off, but lately they're interested in trying to put them on. The girls can all get their pants on, just not pulled up over their diaper yet. Shirts can usually get over the head but they can't get the arms in yet. I think that's about all that's newsworthy.
We celebrated Easter with both sides of the family this year. Saturday with my family and Sunday with Dan's family. The girls had a wonderful time finding eggs and digging into the treats inside. They very quickly learned to put the eggs in their basket and find more eggs. It was cute. It's getting really hard to get a good photo of them together so here are some individual shots.







My goodness they are getting so big, I have to come over soon before they are in Kindergarten :) Thanks for being so consistent with updates I love reading about the girls.
ReplyDeleteLaVonne