Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7.7.09 ~ a quiet day

I spent the day with the girls again. they pretty much just slept and were peaceful. No more bili lights for Brelynn and Avery did get her PICC line out last night. After I pumped this morning, Avery and Brelynn each got a chance to go to the breast. They were amazing and figured out how to latch and actually nursed a little bit! It was amazing that they knew what to do right away. I changed lots of diapers and took lots of temperatures today. Dan came up on his lunch break and took some pictures of Camille since she was out of the isolette...
check out the blonde hair! She's so tiny...today she weighed 2 pounds, 14 ounces. She's almost back to her birth weight.

3 comments:

  1. Your babies are beautiful, and you look amazing!! Congratulations! Robin Pokswinski

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! I can see a little bit of her daddy in her! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute.... Congratulations little mama!!
    Keep the pictures coming... I love reading about your journey into motherhood.

    The Walton's
    Bill,Kristi,Jennifer, Kelly and Kaitie

    ReplyDelete