Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

3.31.10 ~ Six babies!

Since having the girls we've met and been in touch with lots of other triplet families. Honestly, that's how I maintain my sanity most of the time. I like reading other triplet blogs and talking with other moms when we can find some free time. Most of the kids are older than our girls, but there are two sets of triplets that are really close in age. One is the Chandler's kiddos who are about two months older than us. The other is a family we met online that lives in California. They have three girls who are only two weeks older than us. It's been fun hearing about her girls and comparing all six of them. Luckily, they are visiting family in Woodinville of all places so we decided to get together and have a play date. Six baby girls, all nine months old...how fun! It was great to finally meet Kari and her girls. Here are some pictures (I know 4 of the girls for sure, I may have mixed Stella and Fiona, sorry!).

(From L-R) Brelynn jumping, Kari holding Fiona, Stella, Daphne sitting, me holding Camille, Avery sitting

All the girls
Brelynn, Fiona, Stella, Daphne, Avery, Camille

2 comments:

  1. It was SUPER fun! Thanks for having us all over. Can't wait to chat again soon.

    ReplyDelete