We took advantage of the great spring weather last weekend and went for a hike to Wallace Falls. Our great friends, Ryan and Kim, came with us and helped carry the girls and all our stuff up the trail. Thanks guys! We started our morning out with a quick stop at a fake Starbucks (in Fred Meyer) and I fed the girls breakfast while drinking my coffee and Dan was able to go buy some snacks for our hike. Once we were stocked up and fed, we headed to the trail. Three babies were loaded into backpacks and we started out. The girls did great all the way up (2.1 miles to the middle falls) but then started getting a little fussy because they skipped their nap. We headed back and the girls all fell asleep in the backpacks for a little bit. When we got back down we attempted to feed them, but they are all princesses and wouldn't drink cold bottles (I need to get a thermos that actually keeps milk warm!). Then we headed to Zeke's Drive In and had some yummy burgers before heading home. Dan got some great photos of the falls and scenery as well as some fun ones of our hiking party. This is going to be a great summer!
 |
| Kim, Brenda, Avery |
 |
| Me with Avery (in the backpack) and Camille |
 |
| Dan with Camille |
 |
| Ryan with a sleeping Brelynn |
Wow, I am SO impressed. Congrats on the super adventure. I can't believe you went hiking with 9 month old triplets. I am SO impressed.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the huge accomplishment
Kari
ps. did I say I am SO impressed? I really am!