Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

6.17.11 ~ The Plague...

So day two of potty training didn't happen. After each girl went pee in the potty Wednesday I put them down for naps. I wasn't feeling great so I laid down to rest for a bit. I figured it was just the stress of trying to get them to use the potty coupled with the fact that I didn't eat and drank a lot of coffee that morning. When I went in to get the girls up from naps I found that Camille had thrown up all over herself and her crib. After a quick bath they seemed okay...for a bit. Then came The Plague. Camille threw up two more times before Dan could rush home from work and not five minutes after he got home I started in. Avery joined in the fun a few hours later. Luckily, Brelynn was spared most of the Plague with just one round of vomiting paired with about four days of diarrhea. By Thursday we were all feeling wimpy but better. Thursday night Dan was infected with a Super Plague that almost ended him up in the ER due to dehydration. Friday we're all a bit better but feeling weak and tired. Please pray this stops and we don't get anything like this ever again. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Brenda... sounds absolutely awful. We'll be praying for you guys. Hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete