this week was off to a rough start. We're a bit off schedule since Dan's sick (again!) and Avery went back on her antibiotics for a day then back off (she had bacteria in her urine on her follow up visit, so she was supposed to do another 10 days of antibiotics but then the doctor's office called and said it wasn't an infection so we could stop it again). I'm pretty sure all the girls are close to cutting teeth and I wouldn't be surprised if Brelynn does before this week is up.
Monday - homemade chicken noodle soup
Tuesday - scallop and clam chowder (yummy!)
Wednesday - cheesy chicken and broccoli casserole, mashed potatoes
Thursday - blueberry pancakes, bacon (at Dan's request)
Friday - chicken and dumplings
Saturday - grilled cheese sandwiches
Sunday - Texas hash
bought: I splurged when I took Avery to the doctor's and got a tall caramel machiatto for me and then stuff to make sandwiches for lunch (hoagie rolls, pastrami, provalone cheese). I didn't "need" any of this, well maybe the latte, but sometimes you have to break the rules a bit to make life easier. I'm okay with this. I also bought some fruits and veggies and more baby food. These girls eat a ton! I bought cauliflower, asparagus, carrots, salad, oranges, ice cream, coffee, baby yogurt, and a few different kids of baby crackers.
spent: $44.51

No comments:
Post a Comment